My client is currently recruiting for a Field Sales Consultant and are looking for somebody from a sales orientated background to join their established team.
My client, a well-established company in Burton on Trent, are currently recruiting for a Field Sales Consultant to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
My client is paying a salary of £24,000 + uncapped commission + benefits dependant on your experience, with working hours of Monday – Friday 9am – 530pm
My client is a UK based software company offering a range of services to the NHS and corporate clients.
Due to the continued success of the company they are currently looking to recruit a Field Sales Consultant to join their team.
Working as a Field Sales Consultant you will be selling to new and existing clients within the Healthcare sector by generating your own leads and organising on-site demonstrations to potential customers.
Key Responsibilities of a Field Sales Consultant to include:-
• Generate new leads and organise demonstrations
• Visiting sites and demonstrating the scheduling products
• Follow up with customers all the way up to the sale
The successful candidate will need to be a confident and hardworking individual who has a track record of on-site selling. You will need to be flexible and willing to lone work as you will be on the road visiting customers.
Having Sales experience is essential to be considered.
Key experience essential for the Field Sales Consultant role:
• Minimum of 2 years' experience of on-site selling to customers
• Full UK Driving licence (Car will be provided)
• Willing to lone work and be flexible with working hours
• Live within a commutable distance to Burton On Trent
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call 01283 512225 and speak with Jessica! or email firstname.lastname@example.org