My client is currently recruiting for an Experienced Administrator to join their team in Swadlincote.
This successful candidate will be responsible for supporting all activities relating to the movement of stock from manufacturing sites into the distribution centres to maximise OTIF performance.
• Maintain accurate supply chain and inventory records
• Communicate across sites to place and update on the status of stock orders
• Interpret inventory reports to highlight urgent requirements and chase through production
• Take personal responsibility for the on time delivery of special orders
• Participate in regular stock take activities
• Adhere to deadlines to maximise on time fulfilment
• Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of product range, variants and stock strategies
• Provide routine and ad hoc reports and KPI's as requested by internal colleagues
• Build effective and collaborative working relationships with internal customers.
• Contribute to the review of processes and procedures with the aim of continuous improvement in all areas.
• Provide administrative support to, and deputise for, the Supply Chain Manager as required
• Support the Supply Chain Manager in any project based tasks delegated
• Carry out any other task required of the job holder in line with skills and experience
• Work flexibly when required by the business e.g. extended hours during stock take
• Previous experience of working within a Supply Chain environment is desirable
• Excellent IT Skills - must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV or other ERP systems is advantageous
• Experience of administrating FSC Chain of Custody certification
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong ability to build effective relationships internally (with team members across multiple sites and countries) and externally (with suppliers and customers)
• Highly motivated, ambitious and target driven
• The determination to provide first class levels of customer satisfaction
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and to prioritise own work load to meet deadlines
• Highly efficient and organised
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills, with an enquiring mind
• Desire to participate in the continuous improvement of all activities, ensuring future success
• Contribute to a safe and healthy workplace, displaying excellent personal behaviours and challenging others unsafe acts if observed
This role will be paying a salary of £17,000-£18,,000 working Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call 01283 512225 and speak with Jessica!