My client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work within their busy Burton office on a permanent basis working full time hours.
My client is offering an attractive package including a salary of £18,500-£19,000
The position will include the below duties:
• Maintain Purchase Ledger: raising Purchase Orders, checking PO's against invoices, coding and processing invoices, checking authorisations, processing weekly payments to suppliers, reconciliation of supplier statements etc;
• Banking Information: maintaining petty cash book and cash float, processing of payments by BACS, CHAPS and Cheques, inputting payment data into computer systems, updating daily balance reports, raising miscellaneous invoices etc.
• Stock /Commissions: monthly stock takes, assist in monthly handset pricing, price and commission details checking, handling stock invoicing queries etc.
• Management Accounts: assist with the production of bank and balance sheet reconciliations, Bad Debt provision etc.
• General: assist in production of budgets, forecasts, VAT returns and providing general back-up for the Finance Team to cover days off, holidays etc.
• Must have held a similar Accounting / Book-keeping position for atleast 1 year;
• Proven knowledge of Purchase Ledger systems and controls;
• Good all round understanding of financial processes and month end procedures;
• Ability to meet strict and often demanding deadlines;
• Good Excel and data entry skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call 01283 512225 and speak with Jessica! Alternatively, please email email@example.com