£8.00 - £8.50 per hour
£20000 per annum
£11000 - £12000 per annum
Our client are looking for an Administrator for a temporary role based between Stafford and Fradley Park.
Our prestigious client requires someone who has excellent administration and computer skills, with an eye for detail due to the nature of the role. The role is looking for to pay an hourly rate of £8.50-£9.00. The working hours are between 8AM – 4PM.
Key duties of the role:
• Coordinate and manage communications e.g. bulletins, noticeboards/screens, briefing, information packs and policy guidance
• Daily, weekly and monthly communication of incidents
• Assist the team by collating weekly and monthly management information
• Attend, coordinate and minute meetings
• Provide support to the team
Skills required for the role:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to provide accurate information
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong IT skills
• Able to work to deadlines
• Ability to positively manage multiple tasks at any one time
If you are interested in the role, please apply using the necessary link. If you wish discuss the role in further detail, please call the office on 01283 512225 and ask to speak to Avril.