Our prestigious client based in Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire are seeking a Performance and Data Officer to work 37 hours p/w, Monday – Friday. This opportunity will work on an ongoing temporary basis and is looking to pay a rewarding salary of £19,370 pa.
Duties for the successful candidate:
• To assist the Performance and Research Officer in the effective analysis of performance data
• To produce and present monthly, quarterly and annual performance management information, within required timescales, with particular emphasis on team based performance and service delivery targets
• To support the development and maintain monitoring systems for all departmental indicators, targets and standards
• To be responsible for the accurate and efficient entry of sensitive and confidential data onto various information databases in accordance with the client's quality standards
• To contribute towards the efficient and effective communication of performance issues to the management team
• To assist with analysis of the company's performance against the business plan and prepare reports for the management team
• To prepare information both statistical and narrative for the completion of return and reports
• To support the production of newsletters when required detailing highlighting incidents of note
• To support the development and improvement of the company's procedures and database
• To undertake administrative duties and support duties as directed
• To work with team colleagues to communicate areas of development
• To undertake in-service training as required by the training plan and to participate in the in-service training of other staff
Attributes of the successful candidate:
• Educated to level 3 or equivalent
• GCSE English and Maths grade C or above
• Understanding of performance indicators and their purpose as well as understand data quality principles
• Ability to communicate issues in a simple and easy to understand manner
• Experience in using Microsoft office in particular advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Capable of working either on your own or within a team.
• Analytical, literacy and numeracy skills sufficient to research, interpret, compile and write performance reports
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Performance and Data Officer Role, then please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Tianna.Corpe@pertemps.co.uk accompanied by a Covering Letter as to why you believe you have the capabilities to succeed in this role. Alternatively, you can apply online or call the office on 01283 512225 to discuss this opportunity further.