My client based in Burton on Trent are currently recruiting for Customer Travel Consultants to join their growing, successful team.
The ideal candidate would have experience in a Customer Service environment, either face to face or telephone based. You will be required to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail and customer focus.
• Handling incoming calls from clients in a timely and professional manner.
• Providing information about tours and destinations.
• Ensuring a high level of customer service on each and every call.
• Taking bookings over the phone and providing online support
• Possess strong problem solving skills
Key Competencies required
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Well-developed communication skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to multitask
• Strong commitment to excellent customer service
The working hours are 37.5 a week including the below shifts working 5 days out of 7 :
Monday to Friday – 9-5 / 10-6 / 11-7
Saturday and 10-4 Sunday – working 3 out of 4 weekends
My client is offering 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays along with a salary of £17,500 - £19,000
If you are interested in the role, please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com or call 01283 512225 and ask for Jessica.