Our prestigious client based in Coalville are a market leading and award winning manufacturer, distributor and service provider of daily living aids and rehabilitation equipment. Our client delivers services on behalf of NHS trusts and local authorities across the UK with an annual turnover in excess of £140 million.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Payroll Manager in processing payments for the monthly payroll. This opportunity is looking to pay between £18k-£20k to work 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for 12 months maternity cover.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Working with their internal Payroll system
• Set up new starters including welcome letters, pay elements, holidays, pensions etc.
• Process Leavers including deductions, P45's, Set up email addresses etc.
• Manage weekly & monthly submissions from department managers (e.g. overtime, deductions, expenses, work patterns etc.)
• Recording and reporting absence
• Process Changes to post and salaries
• Issue communications to employees and assist with responses and queries
• Assist with transfer of TUPE employees
• Work closely with the HR department and Recruitment team
• Ensure processes, procedures, manuals and user guides are up to date
• Ensure payroll is calculated and processed accurately
• Print P45's and other pay documents
• Set up new employees for pension, court orders, union deductions etc.
Keys Skills and competencies include:
• Essential knowledge and experience of Resource Link/Northgate is required for this role
• Intermediate level or above in Microsoft excel / word
• Payroll Administration experience essential
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• Time management
• Organisation skills
• Data entry skills
In return the client offers:
• A competitive salary
• 33 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays (rising 1 day per year after 3 years to a maximum of 38 days)
• Comprehensive sick pay scheme
• Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
• Exclusive employee discounts, savings and competitions
• Bike to work scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Free Parking
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the 12 Month Payroll Assistant Role and are looking for a new challenge, then please send a copy of your up-to-date cv to Olivia.Collins@pertemps.co.uk, apply online or alternatively, call the office on 01283 512225.