Industry: Logistics Distribution & Supply Chain
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom, Leicestershire, Coalville
Our client is seeking an Aftersales Manager with experience in the Bus and Coach industry. They are a well-known distributor based near Coalville. They distribute coach and bus parts which are manufactured by their sister company abroad. They currently have a requirement for an Aftersales Manager within their workshop.
As an Aftersales Manager, your general duties will entail:
• Planned customer and contact visits;
• Attending customer service meetings;
• Preparing service reports and action plans;
• Providing vehicle familiarization demonstrations;
• Managing all aspects of Aftersales Warranty;
• Undertaking bus / coach technical and electrical repairs;
• Overall control of small workshop;
• Providing main point of contact for customer engineering departments.
• Manager Health and Safety within workshop
To be considered for the role, the successful candidate will be able to prove a background within technical expertise and will be experienced within the bus or coach industry.
The role also involves technical repairs to the vehicle body and ancillaries. A company vehicle is provided with this role.
Immediate Interview will be arranged upon successful applicant.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now or contact Ryan on 01283 512225 if you have any queries. If you do not hear back within 48 hours, please assume your application was unsuccessful.