Pertemps are proud to be working with our prestigious client located in Branston, Burton upon Trent for an enquiry management coordinator on an initial 6 month FTC.
The Enquiry Management Co-ordinator should possess the ability to work efficiently and accurately with the ability to prioritise workload and with a clear focus on quality.
1. To qualify & prioritise all incoming enquiries ensuring sales leads are passed to the external sales team within the specified timeframe
2. To action and process sample and marketing enquiries by accurate and efficient data entry
3. To answer inbound calls in a professional, prompt and pleasant manner and to provide the required advice / action to meet the customer enquiry
4. To work in conjunction with the external and internal sales teams to provide an efficient, informed and courteous service to our customers
5. Working closely with the Marketing department and external sales team to proactively seek additional sales opportunities
6. Work and liaise with a range of departments including Marketing, Sales, Customer Services and the Samples Department
7. Undertake a range of marketing administration tasks to support the Marketing campaign activities
8. To carry out other tasks as deemed necessary, that are within the job holders capability
9. Maintain focus on gold standards of safety at all times, constantly vigilant and pro-active in respect of recognising and reporting hazards, ensuring high levels of awareness, and taking a continuous improvement approach to the working environment and Safety behaviours in respect of self, colleagues and any other third parties/visitors.
10. Always seek to add value, applying lean principles, wherever applicable.
11. Any other duties that are considered to be within the capability of the job holder that may be required from time to time.
In return a salary of up to £17,000 is offered along with a generous holiday package and free on site parking. Please apply online or call Jenny Lester on 01283 512225