My Prestigious client based in Burton Upon Trent is currently looking for a purchase ledger clerk on a temporary ongoing basis. This is a full time position working the hours of 10AM-4PM and offers the successful candidate a pay rate of £8.90PH.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• To scan and register all purchase invoices and credit notes and to distribute for approval on a timely basis.
• To process invoices and credit notes, once appropriately authorised, so they are ready for payment within agreed supplier credit terms.
• To reconcile all supplier statements and promptly deal with any reconciling items.
• To be the first point of contact for all supplier and purchase invoice queries.
• To be responsible for ensuring that all supplier accounts are kept up to date and match off invoices against payments and credit notes.
• General finance office duties including posting journals, assisting with month end procedures and reconciliations, processing credit card statements, filing and post duties.
• Processing of invoices on the invoice IT system including certifying duties and matching invoices against the Housing Management system.
• Such other duties, commensurate with grade and experience, as required by the Commercial Manager or Housing Operations Manager
The ideal candidate will:
• Have purchase ledger experience.
• Have worked in a trade or supplier industry before
• Be proactive
• Have a high computer literacy
• Have worked on accounting software
This is an exciting opportunity for a purchase ledger professional to work for an established and reputable company.
If this is something you are interested in and wish to hear more, please do not hesitate to apply online or alternatively send a copy of your CV to Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org