My client is currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their career or for a graduate looking to start a career in Administration!
The sales administrator role is a key position within the busy office and the successful candidate will liaise with the sales team, customers and suppliers to ensure the sales process runs smoothly at all times.
The role itself is varied and involves a number of key responsibilities including sales support, preparing quotes for customers, order processing, customer service advice, creating purchase orders for suppliers, stock control, logistics and general office duties.
My client is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious person who is looking for the opportunity to make their mark within their rapidly expanding company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Good communication skills
• Strong administration skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• IT literacy is essential
• Ambition and a desire to succeed and grow with our company is a must!
• Salary £18-22k (dependent upon experience) plus end of year bonus;
• 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays;
• Excellent career development potential.
• Free on site parking
If you are interested in this role please apply online or call Jessica on 01283 512225