My client is currently recruiting for a Credit Control Executive to join their busy team in Burton on Trent.
The role is credit control based, but credit control experience is not essential.
This role will be working with customers dealing with their Accounts. You will ensure all customers receive high end customer service at all times, whilst ensuring their accounts are co-ordinated.
The role will involve:
• The setting up and authorisation of new client or re-seller trading accounts
• Handling weekly payments for clients within remit and contributing to the production of ongoing revenue management.
• Review of established accounts with Business Development Managers, Partner Development Executives, Sales Support Manager and Head of Sales as required.
• Order processing.
• Conducting random reviews of all accounts (quality, patterns of fraudulent connections, commission owed etc).
• Checking all accounts that are in arrears and initiating appropriate action/proceedings.
• Small claims handling – submitting paperwork and chasing accordingly.
• Liaising with company Solicitors to ensure appropriateness of all legal documentation etc.
• Team working with other customer account team members, accounts administration, BDMs and internal Sales & Marketing teams.
• Excellent Customer Service skills – confident when dealing with difficult situations
• Good understanding of elements of credit/account management gained in similar role
• Understanding and some practical experience of all relevant credit control legislation would be helpful
The package will include:
• Basic £19,000 per annum
• Bonus after 12 months within the company based on performance
• Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m, with a half an hour for lunch each day – 37.5 hours per week
• Stakeholder pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Health Cash Plan
• 28 days holiday (inc. Bank/Public Holidays), increasing with service
If you are interested in this role please apply online.