This is an opportunity to join a prestigious international company based in Burton, as an administrator in a temporary position that has the potential to go permanent for the right person, with immediate start.
Benefits include free onsite parking and the opportunity to work for an established and well known company, hours of work will require the candidate to work alternative day and night shifts including weekends. This role offers an attractive salary of £11.90 per hour.
This is a varied and interesting role covering different areas of the business. Key responsibilities will include:
• System control for all inbound and outbound tasks
• Control of all delivery documentation.
• Allocation of stocks to correct orders and ensuring customer instructions have been adhered to.
• Dealing with out of hours stock issues
• Liaise with clients and customers as required by process
• Updating and maintaining operational spreadsheets
• Ensure all paperwork is received in a timely manner and dealt with according to procedures
• Operating systems such as SAP, OPUS, GTS & PTMS
• Investigating problems
• Liaising with warehouse staff
• To ensure all department telephone calls are answered efficiently
Candidates should have:
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Strong attention to detail
• Good accuracy level
• Ability to meet deadlines
• PC Skills (Excel and Word)
• Ability to work in a team
• Ideally experience with SAP.
If you are interested in applying for this position or want to hear more, please apply online, email your CV to email@example.com or call Jessica on 01283 512225.