Due to continued growth, a well-established company in Ashby are looking to recruit a CAD Designer on a permanent basis within their offices in Ashby.
The right candidate should have good organisation and communication skills. They must be able to plan their time effectively when working on their own or in a team situation. They must have very good computer skills and have proven experience of using CAD 3D packages, Microsoft Excel, Word and email.
The main purpose is to support the CAD team leader in the production of quotation drawings/specifications using AutoCAD and other associated software in line with sales and production requirements.
• To work closely with customers and employees to produce practical solutions to meet customer demands.
• Working on proto-types from design to ultimate fruition, therefore a flexible approach will be required as this may involve work within the CAD Department and Workshop to see the project through to a successful conclusion.
• Design of new specialist components using AutoCAD and associated software.
• Taking accurate records of installations and providing technical support to workshop facility.
• Take part in the installation and assembly of In-vehicle equipment when required.
• Take on account management and sales support duties as required.
Personal Specification and skills:
• Excellent time keeping
• Accuracy/Quality of work
• Deadlines are met at all times
• High quality standards are maintained
• Quality Assurance documents are completed and procedures are followed in accordance with company procedures
• Highly organised
In return my client is offering a salary of £25,000 - £29,000 per annum. Company profit-related bonus scheme, company pension (service related) and 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or 01283 512225 and speak with Jessica!