Due to continued growth, a well-established company in Ashby are looking to recruit a CAD Engineer on a permanent basis within their offices in Ashby.
The purpose of this position is to ensure that quotations produced within the CAD team are accurate and are completed in a timely manner to maximise every sales opportunity.
• Working on proto-types from design to ultimate fruition, therefore a flexible approach will be required as this may involve work within the CAD Department and Workshop to see the project through to a successful conclusion.
• Design of new specialist components using AutoCAD and associated software.
• Taking accurate records of installations and providing technical support to workshop facility.
• Take part in the installation and assembly of In-vehicle equipment when required.
• Take on account management and sales support duties as required.
• Complete CAD quotes as required.
• Provide technical support to the sales team as required.
• Support the Systems Engineer with feedback regarding CAD department requirements.
• Oversee the completion of corrective and preventative actions via Q-Pulse. Ensuring that specifications are updated in both electronic and hard copy form and deadlines met.
• Strive to improve the accuracy of quotes and maximise profit margins. Check all new quotations before release to customer
• To conduct on site and off site customer meetings as required
• To take on an Account management duties when required.
• Ensure that the team maintains a high standard of personal presentation and that safe working practises are adhered to.
• You should be flexible in your approach and – as is current company practice you may be expected to undertake work within other Departments to assist with workloads or to provide holiday / shutdown cover, as and when required.
• Ensure that you maintain a high standard of personal presentation and that safe working practices are adhered to.
In return my client is offering a salary of £25,000 - £29,000.
Company profit-related bonus scheme, company pension (service related) and 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or 01283 512225 and speak with Jessica.