Our well-established client based in Swadlincote are looking to recruit a Receptionist on an ongoing temporary basis to deal with incoming calls and mail, as well as other administrative duties.
As the first point of contact the Receptionist must be professional and efficient.
The hours for the role will alternate week by week between- 8AM-4.30PM and 9AM-5.30PM and will offer a pay rate of £17KPA.
Other duties required of the candidate will include:
• Accept and distribute all incoming telephone calls to the Company, dealing with the caller's enquiry, and directing callers as appropriate.
• Answer all incoming emails and calls quickly and efficiently.
• Weekly reporting to all area of the business.
• Being the point of contact for HR and Payroll Departments.
• Raise purchase orders.
• Undertake routine administrative tasks such as filing, faxing emailing, word-processing, photocopying, printing, etc.
• Greet visitors and notify their contact.
• Maintain and update reception documentation.
• Replenish reception stocks; including stationary, drinks machine & other supplies as required.
• Distribute incoming mail.
• Accept deliveries and arrange distribution of parcels.
• Chasing customer approvals.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Confident telephone manner
• Ability to construct professional emails
• Polite and professional manner, upholding brand values as a face of the business.
• Fully competent in all MS office functions.
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ablility to multi-task applying skills to a variety of tasks.
• Experience of working in a customer facing role would be an advantage.
If you would like to join a friendly team please apply today, either online or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org