Our leading healthcare client based in Foston are currently recruiting for a part time accounts and payroll clerk to support the payroll department in the operation of all accounts duties.
Duties will include:
• Monitoring and printing rotas, timesheets and sick notes and other emails that are received into the Payroll email inbox in a timely fashion and pass to the appropriate person.
• To check and verify care workers/nurses visits on the designated software system accurately using the timesheets submitted by care workers/nurses, as appropriate, within an agreed timescale.
• To query any timesheets that are unable to be verified with the appropriate Care Co-ordinator or Branch Manager.
• To correctly file rotas in alphabetical order.
• To manually calculate Senior Carer timesheets and add to a designated spreadsheet for payment.
• To check and enter carer/nurses wages onto Sage Payroll.
• To work to strict four weekly and monthly timelines.
• To create invoices using the designated software system.
• To investigate any payroll queries and to resolve these in a timely manner.
• To investigate underpayment of wages and arrange additional payments as appropriate to carers/nurses.
• To work to strictly defines payroll processes.
• To process holiday forms for all branches
• To carry out office administrative tasks, to include filing of documents, photocopying, answering the telephone and faxing, as appropriate.
• To comply with all Policies of the organisation, as appropriate.
• To carry out any other duties as requested.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience working within an accounts department
• Be able to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment
• Ideally have experience using SAGE (although this is on essential)
• Be able to work to deadlines
• Have a proactive approach to their work
This position is part time and will offer the successful candidate a working week of 24 hours- of which the company are fairly flexible on how this is spread.
In return, the successful candidate can expect a rewarding pay of £8.17PH, the opportunity to work for a leading company and the potential for the position to become a permanent role.
If this is a role you are interested in and wish to hear more, please do not hesitate to apply online or alternatively send a copy of your CV to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org