ADMINISTRATOR – Temporary to Permanent - £9.50PH – Part Time
Candidate – We're looking for a confident individual to work in a busy office environment, to work as part of a team and on their own initiative and be able to priortise their workload effectively.
They must have good telephone and PC skills including Microsoft packages, Word, Excel and Outlook proficient. Navigating the internet is essential and knowledge of Sharepoint would be an advantage.
Must be able to drive due to remote location and may occasionally have to collect items for the office or site.
Duties will include:
• Pricing of materials/goods and services for site and collating into excel/word
• Ordering of materials/goods including hire goods for site
• Office printing including plans / timesheets / signing in sheets / invoices
• Collating/printing of accounts information i.e. invoices
• Liaising with suppliers/contractors on invoice queries
• Collating a supplier/contractor database and ensuring regularly updated
• Internet searches for new suppliers/sub-contractors
• Stationery orders for office and site
• Ensuring that Dropbox/Sharepoint is up to date with correct site plans
• Pulling together services applications for sites and chasing up responses
• Setting up purchaser sales choices spreadsheets for new sites
• Collating purchaser sales choice information packs for site and office
• Liaising with local authorities and service suppliers to transfer new properties into company name.
• Send out CIS vouchers to sub-contractors on a monthly basis, ensuring addresses are correct
• Help to implement Sharepoint and build company website
3 days a week – Monday, Thursday and Friday from 10am to 3pm – 15 hours
Please apply online or call 01283 512225