A well-established company in Lichfield are looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a fixed term 6-12 month contract.
The focus of the Credit Controller role is to adhere to the strict Credit Control policy, ensuring collection of outstanding debts to terms and the control and reduction of overdue debt. They will also ensure relevant action is taken in respect of overdue accounts to minimise risk and exposure to cash flow.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all specific deadlines are met.
• Daily credit management of own portfolio of customers via telephone and e-mail.
• Liaise with customers, branches and internal managers daily, to resolve outstanding queries or disputes on account.
• Strict adherence to company credit policy.
• Review, maintain and check credit limits.
• Open new accounts and complete credit vetting checks.
• Run weekly downloads and review overdue debts.
• Review and update 90 day report on a weekly basis.
• Credit card processing.
• Action not on ledger journals for accounts allocated.
• Daily review of DUTY & VAT.
• Daily cash input / same day receipt input.
• Share responsibility on an agreed rota for franking and posting the monthly statements.
The ideal candidate will be educated in Maths and English (oral and written) to GCSE, Standard Grade or equivalent; grade A-C and be able to demonstrate highly competent computer skills in all areas of Microsoft office and in particular Excel. An AAT intermediate Level qualification would be desirable
In return my client is offering a salary of £20,000 – £22,000.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call 01283 512225 and speak with Sarah