We have a fabulous opportunity for a Finance Office Supervisor to join our well established client located in Swadlincote. The position is permanent and offering a salary of up to £22,000.
The main purpose of this position is to cover the day to day activity within the office, ensuring that the office is run efficiently and to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys delivering excellent customer service and who isn't afraid to get stuck in to all aspects of this role.
This role is extremely varied so an open and flexible approach is essential in supporting the managing director and production manager.
You will be required to:
• VAT calculations/applications for EEC and Non EEC customer invoicing
• Credit Control functions
• Processing supplier payments and invoicing
• Support existing customers
• Completing new customer application evaluations
• Supervising staff when needed
• Petty cash reconciliation
• Producing sales packs/POS
• Monitor, implement and maintain all internal processes and procedures relating to human resources, operation, health & safety to ensure consistency of legal compliance
• Attend to incoming post
• Order and maintain stationary
• Coordinate and complete admin of order processing and despatch
• Arrange meetings, take minutes and keep updated notes
• Sales invoicing
• Sending statements
• Liaise with the bookkeeper fortnightly
Systems used: QuickBooks Pro 2015
We are looking for someone who has:
• High attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft packages
• A Willingness to take on new skills
• Excellent communication skills
• A Professional manor and attitude at all times
• The ability to organise and maintain systems and manage deadline and workloads
• Maintained customer relationships
• Been used to working in a fast paced environment
If you would like further information or would like to be considered for this role please apply now or call 01283 512225