Our successful client in the Burton area are urgently needing an experienced Payroll/Administrator to do the day to day Payroll, Invoicing and Reception duties.
This is to start asap for Maternity Cover ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years payroll experience
Your duties will include:
• Arrange the payment of staff salaries through the computerised payroll system in conjunction with TENSOR.
• Administer the Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay schemes
• To process joiners and leavers.
• Record sickness and other absences via TENSOR.
• Ability to handle multiple clients and contacts for each invoice.
• Process Supplier Invoices for approval and for entry on Sage.
• Reconciliation of invoices with supplier statement.
• Dealing with Customer and Supplier queries over the telephone.
• General office duties to cover for absence/holidays.
• Petty Cash expenditure
• Credit Control
• System Experience in SAGE
• Strong MS Office skills, in particular Word, Excel and Oracle.
• Ability to work alone
• Excellent Communication skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Ability to demonstrate experience within Credit Control
Salary is competitive and negotiable.
Please do apply to Sarah at Pertemps in Burton without delay to be considered.