An excellent opportunity to work for one of Tamworth's prestigious clients.
This exciting opportunity is working within a large customer service/sales arena where you will become an integral member of an already existing team.
To be a success you will need to have first class customer service skills, be immediate available and willing to work in a team or using your own initiative.
Skills and Competencies
• Technical skills
• Planning and organisation
• Customer focus
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Team work
• Quality of work
• Make daily calls in accordance with the call diary to generate repeat orders, ensuring all orders are captured, and opportunities are taken to maximise sales and margin.
• Receive inbound sales orders and enquiries from National Account customers, maximising all profit opportunities.
• Grow and develop accounts within defined portfolio against targets, working with National Account Managers to achieve maximum potential.
• Carry out revenue-generating administration tasks in line with daily reporting.
• Deal with all customer issues/ queries/ requests for product and service information promptly, efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed where required
• Manage out of stock items by communicating with purchasing and advising customer accordingly.
Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams, particularly National Account Managers, Operations, Stock Control and Credit Control to ensure maximum customer service levels are achieved.
If you are interested apply now or contact Ella on 01827 311377