£8.50 per hour
£15600 - £18000 per annum
£8.71 per hour
Contact Centre Operator based in Tamworth
£8.00 per hour – 34.5 hours per week, flexibility on working days and hours required
Are you passionate abour customer service, looking for a new career?
I have an exciting temporary ongoing opportunity in Tamworth as a Contact Centre Operator based in a small call centre.
The office is open 365 days and operating 24 hours, rapidly growing they are in need of new hardworking, customer focused individuals to join the team.
Full training is provided for this role.
Work incentives available from day one
Background, skills and experience required
• Excellent customer service
• Good communicator with a calm telephone manner
• Excellent learning skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Accurate data inputting skills
• Capable of working to tight deadliness
• Ability to work well individually as part of a team
• Awareness of customer expectations
• Adaptability to change management
Key duties and responsibilities
• To deliver excellent customer service
• To manually input accurate data on an electronic job card system
• To answer all calls presented to them in line with customer service levels
• Ensure customer orders are submitted accurately
• Performance management
• Time management
• To complete all tasks in line with service standard's, procedures and compliance guidelines
• Liaison with branches
• Other ad hoc duties as required
If you are interested In this role apply now or contact Ella on 01827 311377