£19000 - £22000 per annum
£8.65 per annum
£13.00 - £13.50 per hour
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our friendly HR Team.
The Pertemps Network Group offers a wide range of recruitment services to a number of prestigious companies. We employ over 1750 permanent employees across the Group and over 22,000 flexible employees. We operate in all sectors of industry from medical to teaching, and logistics to administration.
The role will be based at our Head Office in Meriden, Warwickshire, and is full time 37.5 hours per week, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
HR duties will involve:
• Working with the HR team to ensure HR department works efficiently at all times
• Assisting with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR Team
• Providing payroll with accurate information regarding sickness absence (paid/unpaid), holiday accruals and leaver details by payroll cut off dates
• Request references from present or past employers
• Provide references on behalf of past employees to their new employers
• Employee amendments such as address changes, changes in job titles, and salaries are kept up to date with payroll also to be informed
• Generating contracts of employment together with new starter packs
• Pay query investigation and resolution
You will need the following key technical skills for the role:
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Intermediate Word skills
• Intermediate Outlook skills
Key people skills will include:
• High degree of customer service capability
• Able to interact at all levels within the Company
• Ability to motivate others
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Able to prioritise and manage workload in a changing environment.
Interpersonal and behavioural skills required:
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Good team worker
• Organised and flexible, with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Applies tact, diplomacy and confidentiality and communicates well both orally and in writing
• Able to develop co-operative working relationships
Key Analytical Skills:
• Excellent numerical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with a tenacious and empathetic nature.
Demonstrate the following behaviours:
• Understands and complies with Company policies and processes
• Always works to the professional standards expected of the role
• Self-checks all own work prior to its release
• When required, checks the work of others
• Strives for zero defects and zero rework in own work
• Understands own quality performance and actively sets out to improve
• Actively seeks feedback from internal customers
HR background advantageous but not essential
Payroll background advantageous but not essential
Salary will depend on your experience.
Apply now or contact Ella on Ella.email@example.com / 01827 311377