This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading glass repair and replacement group. Employing nearly 30,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide, our client are an incredibly successful and well known organisation and this is a brilliant opportunity to be part of that.
We're looking for a Purchasing Assistant who will report to the Purchasing Controller and Material Controllers supporting them in managing routine order releases, system attribute changes, order book confirmations and more.
You will support with order book alignment, purchase order creation, order discrepancies.
You will resolve invoice queries
You will update relevant databases
You will support the direct purchasing team with any other needs
You must have experience in a similar role previously and any exposure to either SAP or Oracle or similar package would be a benefit.
• Purchasing experience
• Experience of working within a highly paced environment
• Use of Oracle E-Business Suite – Purchasing and Inventory modules
• Interpreting data and providing results in a clear and concise way
• Strong analytical and IT skills
• Use of MS Excel and Access
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information