£11.45 - £22.90 per annum
£8.50 per hour
£9.25 per hour
I have two Temporary Ongoing positions is available in Minworth as a Transport Coordinator with potential to go perm after December.
I have two roles
• 4 on 4 off – 06:00 to 18:00
• Monday to Friday 10:00 to 18:00
• Efficiently execute the plan provided by the planning team
• Site compliance for company and statutory regulations
• Ensure all TMS systems have up to date/accurate information
• Driver engagement to ensure maximum efficiency
• To undertake and support with ad admin tasks required by your line manager
Requirements for the job
• Previous experience of working within a supply chain environment desirable
• Previous experience of working within a transport administration environment desirable
• Analytical and numerical skills
• Working as part of a team / own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal , motivation and planning skills
• Knowledge of customs, requirements and working time legislation desirable
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills verbal and written
• Taking and processing customer orders either over the telephone or via email.
• Placing supplier orders either over the telephone or via email.
• Progress chasing supplier orders where necessary.
• Updating customer records on the computer system.
• Undertaking a full range of administration duties, including word processing, dealing with telephone enquiries, photocopying and filing.
• Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
If you feel this is the role for you or want more information apply now or contact Ella online or email Ella.Dancer@pertemps.co.uk / 01827 311377