This is an exciting and excellent opportunity to for a well established and recognised distribution company in Minworth.
Working as part of a exceptional team you will be given full training to work within a fast paced and varied logistics department.
Shift work available, working 4 on 4 off. 0600 - 1800hrs and Mon - Fri 1000 - 1800 hrs
The Successful applicant will need excellent verbal and written communications skills, along with the ability to multi-task and to provide accurate and quality work when working to deadlines and time frames.
Requirements for the job
• Previous experience of working within a supply chain environment desirable
• Previous experience of working within a transport administration environment desirable
• Analytical and numerical skills
• Working as part of a team / own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal , motivation and planning skills
• Knowledge of customs, requirements and working time legislation desirable
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills verbal and written
Call Ella now on 01827 311377 for an immediate review .