£12.54 per hour
£450 per day
£7.85 - £8.65 per hour
Our client are part of six companies under one umbrella, each with specialities in different areas of IT supporting around 300 clients, UK wide as well as supporting clients remotely in Dubai, Australia and New Zealand.
You will deal with all aspects of IT, cabling, Network and communications, desktop and server support and deployment.
We are looking for someone who wants to develop and grow with us as a business, we want someone definitely focussed on developing a career, our client offer progression from the bottom to the top.
This position is varied and challenging but most of all, rewarding.
• 1st and 2nd line technical support for client support tickets
• Answering telephones and dealing with customer enquiries
• PC, Server, communication equipment hardware and software installation and support
• Telephone and ecommerce order taking and dispatching
• Onsite field engineer installation and support
• Experience in a MS Windows environment
• Own driver's license and access to own vehicle
• Good basic / working level knowledge of network equipment (Routers & Switches)
• Good basic / working knowledge of windows OS
• Some Knowledge of Windows Server OS environments advantageous
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to translate technical issues to "non-technical" customers
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org