Account Manager Hessle
About the company
A leading global supplier of design-to-print brand development products and services to the consumer product, retail and store brand, life science, and printing and converting industries. A global company providing fully integrated graphic solutions and creative services, graphic services, such as prepress and image carriers, color and print quality management, technology solutions for packaging and merchandising development, and specialty printing.
About the role
Put simply, we want you to deliver top class customer service based on measurable key performance indicators and quality control.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
• Liaising with clients on all projects, including the planning and development of plans to complete projects within the client time scales and to the highest standards.
• Overseeing and the input of client briefs accurately to optimise production.
• Liaising between clients and the production team ensuring all information is clear and correct and delivered on time.
• Representing the company on a daily basis, building relationships with all relevant internal departments and client partners whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
• Proven client services/Account Management experience in the packaging graphics industry.
• General managerial skills, customer service skills, admin skills effective.
• Strong experience of Microsoft packages.
• Knowledge of various printing processes, including flexographic Gravure, Litho.
Please contact email@example.com