A well-renowned manufacturing firm based in Tamworth are seeking an experienced accounts administrator to join them on an on-going temporary basis in order to transfer data from Sage to the coins system.
Main duties of this role will include:
- Checking and matching invoices from Sage over to Sage and transferring accounts data between the two systems accurately.
Within this position you may also be required for the following duties as required:
- Credit Control
- Purchase ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries
- Filing and general accounting duties
In order to be considered you should have the following:
- Have an accounts background
- Be computer literate
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of Sage
- Previous experience of Coins
This position is for an immediate start and will be offering working hours of 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
If you believe you have the relevant skills for this position, please apply online or alternatively send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org