An industry leading waste management business based in Tamworth are seeking a Weighbridge Administrator to join their ever growing team on a temporary basis with the potential for a permanent contract to be offered for the right person.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 years admin experience, must be computer literate and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Answer and transfer telephone calls
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Meet & greet visitors
- Undertake weighbridge operations in accordance with company procedures
- Complete a variety of paperwork for incoming & outgoing loads including exportation paperwork
- Maintain stock levels & process fuel deliveries for sites
- Have the ability to competently navigate Microsoft Word & Excel & learn in-house software
- Execute a variety of office administration duties such as matching invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes, order processing, post, filing, and reconciliation.
This is a varied and challenging role within a very busy team and applicants should have a large degree of flexibility with strong administration skills, an excellent eye for detail & the ability to multi task & prioritise whilst dealing with a variety of different tasks.
This role is offering 21 hours per week working Wednesday-Thursday between the hours of 7am-15.30pm. You must also have the flexibility to cover on a full time basis in the event of sickness or holidays within the team.
In return for the above you will receive an hourly rate of £8.65.
Please be advised due to the location of this role own transport would be beneficial.
If you believe you have the necessary skills for this position please apply now.