Employee Benefits Sales Executive
I am recruiting for a Sales Executive to join a successful business based in Tamworth.
The role is diverse and requires various sales techniques to be utilised. When in the office different sales projects are worked on whilst maintaining existing client relationships through cross selling additional employee benefits. The successful candidate must work with customers to ensure that their needs are met and to nurture a strong business relationship by ensuring customer satisfaction.
Lead generation will also be required. You will be responsible for conducting research and networking to make new business contacts. The right research could lead you to discover untapped sales potential. You'll also be responsible for assessing the viability of the connection and to what extent it's worth pursuing and forecasting potential results.
Eventually the role will require you to generate your own meetings to bring in new business, this can be achieved through cold calling (within GDPR guidelines), door to door visits and utilising existing company data. A structure may be implemented whereby meetings are self-generated Monday to Wednesday with the aim of attending the meetings Thursday and Friday that week. As the successful candidate evolves in their role, we will expect them to close the sale and grow the business portfolio.
We expect the candidate to be self-motivated and goal oriented in meeting their own deadlines with little supervision. Salary is dependent on experience with a bonus structure may also be implemented once the role has developed.
• Learn about employee benefits and develop knowledge through training
• Work with the PMI, Health and Wellness Director to develop and grow the department
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, as well as utilising old and current leads to maximise every opportunity and discuss the various employee benefits
• Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes – this may be dependent on projects
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Annalise the territory/market potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Knowledge of employee benefits
• Ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation attributes
• Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to each specific client
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• GCSE educated, Grades A to C or equivalent
If you are interested In this position apply now!