Pertemps are now recruiting for weekend warehouse operatives to join our Night shift starting from 1930 with various finish times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Pertemps have been based on the clients site for over 10 years and we are awarded in the top 100 companies to work for.
You'll be picking and packing food products for a British multinational retailer.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Working in both ambient and chilled environment.
- Working efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety standards.
- Being adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
- Other duties involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting.
- Good attention to detail.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.
In return you will receive:
- Access to pension scheme
- Access to company share scheme
- Subsidised Canteen
- Performance related bonuses
We have immediate Starts available for the right candidate
If you're interested in applying for this position please get in touch with our office on 01635 869050 or alternatively email your cv to Charleigh.Bailey@pertemps.co.uk