We are working with a client to recruit a candidate experienced in marketing co-ordination with a particular focus on Customer Acquisition/Business Development. The role will focus on helping to drive the brand across a number of platforms.
Along with a salary of up to £28,000 per annum (depending on experience), you would receive 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a day off for your Birthday, a competitive pensions scheme and other benefits. You would work 35 hours a week, 9am-5pm.
The Marketing Co-Ordinator will take responsibility for following and improving the entire customer 'journey', from their first encounter of the brand to their purchase.
In this post your duties would include:
- Plan and deliver customer acquisition activities
- Analysis of prospect data and other intelligence tools to identify target groups
- Delivering targeted messages via a number of channels including direct mail, email, social media etc.
- Generating inbound sales activity, working with office and field based teams
- Creating innovative sales materials
The Skills and Experience required for the Marketing Co-Ordinator:
- At least 1 years' experience working in a marketing, customer engagement or business development focused role - specifically with experience of targeted communications
- Strong verbal and written communications skills - ability to write copy and apply the brand
- Able to work as part of a team as well as being a self starter
- Strong computer and presentation skills
This position is ideally to start in January.
Pertemps is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy and we are an Equal Opportunities Employer