We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Training Provider and as a result of growth we have immediate positions for experienced Health and Social Care NVQ Assessors.
This company offers a highly competitive salary with a salary up to £23000 with excellent benefits including 40 pence per mile, mobile phone, 22 days holidays+ stats and opportunities for growth and development.
The main duties of the Health and Social Care NVQ Assessor will include:
" Delivering NVQ Levels 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care.
" Delivering full framework apprenticeships including Functional skills
" Providing assessment decisions to learners and facilitate learning lessons
" Client Liaison and progress reports in accordance with governing bodies.
" Working to Ofsted Grade 1 Standards
The Role involves a flexible attitude to travel as the location will be covering North West England.
Skills and Experience Required for the Health and Social Care Assessor.
- TAQA, A1 Award and D32, D33 will be considered
- PTLLS or working towards will be considered
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience of assessing learners within Adult Health and Social Care
- Apprenticeships experience is also essential
- Own Transport and flexibility to travel are also required
Keywords: Health and Social Care Assessor, A1, D32, D33, TAQA, PTTLS, NVQ Assessor, Health and Social Care Level 3