We have an exciting opportunity to join of the UK's most reputable Colleges.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit an experienced NVQ Assessor Team Leader with vocational experience in the Business Skills sector.
As experienced Business Administration NVQ Assessor Manager you will be paid a basic salary of up to £30000 per annum, with additional benefits including 25 days +bank holidays, Pension Scheme and 45 pence per mile.
You will be leading a team of 6-8 Business Admin, Customer Service and Team Leading Assessors who are delivering and assessing apprenticeships up to level 3. This is a centre-based role you will be also be travelling around Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire to support the Team of Trainer/NVQ Assessors.
The role will entail managing a team of NVQ Assessors/Trainers who are delivering the full apprenticeship framework in Business Skills including Functional Skills. You will support and manage the team to ensure all targets and objectives are achieved. This will include:
- Being responsible for the delivery of Apprenticeships within the allocated framework areas.
- Provide effective leadership to a team of delivery staff, ensuring a consistent quality of service is delivered to clients and learners.
- Implement strategies to improve the quality of Apprenticeship delivery
- Use data effectively to drive performance and ensure learners make appropriate progress and get a great learner experience
- Performance Reviews, one to ones, Recruitment and Coaching to a team of Trainer/Assessors
Skills and Experience Required for the NVQ Assessor Team Leader - Business Administration Apprenticeships
- Previous Management/Team Leading experience within the work based learning sector
- You will hold the Assessors Qualification, and ideally PTLLS and IQA Qualification
- Proven track record in successfully managed a team of Regional based NVQ Assessors, across generic qualifications including Business Administration and Team Leading
- Vocationally competent/experience to assess up to Level 3 in Business Administration
- Proven Track record of managing performance through people
- Knowledge of Ofsted and SFA Guidelines
- Full UK Driving License
For further information please contact Pertemps Newcastle 0191 2557900
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer