Qualified Retail NVQ Assessor
We have an amazing experience for Assessors to join a company voted as one of the UK's best to work for in 2016. We are looking for fully qualified, experienced NVQ Assessors to work for a large, prestigious retailer to support with their in-house provision of the following qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Team Leading
A background in assessing the above qualifications as well as relevant vocational competency is essential.
Working as an NVQ Assessor, you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £25000 (plus a bonus of up to 10%), a company car, 25 days holidays and bank holidays. You would also qualify for the company pension scheme, and additional benefits including a laptop and mobile and 40 pence mileage which is paid from home.
As a Trainer/NVQ Assessor you would be:
- Supporting learners who are undertaking NVQ's in Retail, Customer Service, Warehousing and Team Leading
- Supporting apprenticeships through the full apprenticeships including Functional Skills.
- Providing learners with information and guidance
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Working to specific quality and completion targets
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Health and Social Care NVQ Assessor
- Assessor Qualified, A1, TAQA or D32, D33, CAVA
- PTLLS would be desirable
- Experience of working in an Customer Service, Retail or Warehousing environment prior to assessing
- Experienced of assessing apprenticeship through full Apprenticeship Frameworks
- Flexibility to travel is essential
The position is available immediately.
TAQA, NVQ Assessor, A1, D32, D33, Retail Assessor, Customer Service, Warehousing, Apprenticeships, PTTLS, Functional Skills