NVQ Assessor/ Retail Trainer
Location: Northern Irelands
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced Trainers/NVQ Assessors to join a company voted as one of the UK's best to work for in 2016. We are looking for experienced Retail NVQ Assessors to work for a large, prestigious retailer to support with their in-house provision of the following qualifications:
" Team Leading
" Warehouse and Storage
A background in NVQ Assessing is desirable, however we will also strongly consider experienced Retail Trainers/Coaches who have a passion for learning and development.
Working as an NVQ Assessor, you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £25000 (plus a bonus of up to 10%), a company car, 25 days holidays and bank holidays. You would also qualify for the company pension scheme, and additional benefits including a laptop and mobile and business mileage which is paid from home.
As a Trainer/NVQ Assessor you would be:
- Supporting learners who are undertaking Apprenticeships in Retail, Team Leading and Warehousing and Storage
- Supporting apprenticeships through the full apprenticeships including Functional Skills.
- Providing learners with information and guidance
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Working to specific quality and completion targets
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Retail Trainer/ NVQ Assessor
- Assessor Qualified, A1, TAQA or D32, D33, CAVA is desirable
- Experience of working in an Retail or Warehousing environment prior to assessing
- Experienced of training within the retail sector
- Assessing apprenticeship through full Frameworks
- Own transport and flexibility to travel is essential
The position is available immediately.
This vacancy is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle
TAQA, NVQ Assessor, A1, D32, D33, Retail Assessor, Customer Service, Warehousing, Apprenticeships, PTTLS, Functional Skills, Retail Trainer