£17969 - £28000 per annum
£15600 - £19300 per annum
£7.5 per hour
Major North East company is seeking to appoint a French Speaking Customer Support Advisor to join itsexisting team. The position is permanent and full time and will involves working shifts between Monday to Sunday, 6am-11pm. Candidates must be fully flexible to work within these times.
Salary is £7.70 per hour plus benefits. Full time permanent contract.
Candidates should be fully fluent in both French and English.
The roles will involve providing the highest levels of customer service via inbound and outbound calls to resolve customer issues.
Duties will include:
- Listening and responding to customer needs effectively and efficiently.
- Clarifying customer requirements and ensuring understanding of resolutions
- Updating customer files
- Working effectively within a team environment
- Problem solving
- Reporting and administration as required
Candidates should possess:
- Basic knowledge of computer operations
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service orientation
- Good listening and response skills
- A flexible and adapatable approach
- Solid problem solving skills
- Previous experience of working in a call centre environment or previous customer service experience.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we may only be able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days you should assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.