Sales Administrator/Customer Service Co-ordinator
Full time for 4-5 months, £8.45 per hour
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Administrator/Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join a busy Customer Service team for a pharmaceutical company in Prudhoe.
The successful applicant will be responsible for receiving, validating and processing customer orders in an accurate, timely and efficient manner through the appropriate systems to meet customer service requirements. You will also be responsible for liaising with external customers and internal departments to advise customers on stock levels, product prices, invoicing queries and other enquiries.
Working as a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for duties including:
- Receiving, validating and processing customer orders
- Gather information on price, product, technical enquiries, stock levels etc.. from internal and external departments
- Dealing with queries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring that all customers have an outstanding experience
- Maintaining internal databases, spreadsheets and files associated with customer activity
- Other duties as required
The successful Customer Service Co-Ordinator will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience working in a similar Sales Administration role
- Fully IT competent, comfortable using Microsoft Office systems and databases
- Ability to multi-task and handle fluctuating workloads
- A love of Customer Service and delivering exceptional customer experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry would be advantageous
Primarily working core office hours, Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 or 10:00 - 18:30 with an hourly salary of £8.45. This is a temporary position for 4-5 months starting as soon as possible.