NVQ Assessor- Management
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced Management Trainers/NVQ Assessors to join one of the UK's most reputable Colleges.
Location: Home-based, travelling to apprentices in the Birmingham/Coventry area
A background in Management is essential. Working as an NVQ Assessor, you will receive a highly competitive salary of £26,000 - £32,000, 25 days holidays and bank holidays. You would also qualify for the company pension scheme, and additional benefits including a laptop and mobile and business mileage which is paid from home at 45p per mile.
As a Trainer/NVQ Assessor in Management you would be:
- Supporting learners who are undertaking Apprenticeships in Management
- Supporting apprenticeships to L3 through the full standards including Functional Skills(L 2) (Level 5 is desirable but not essential)
- Providing learners with information and guidance
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Working to specific quality and completion targets
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the NVQ Assessor in Management
- Assessor Qualified, A1, TAQA or D32, D33, CAVA
- PTTLS or recognised Teaching Qualification
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT is highly desirable.
- Experience of working in an Team Leading, Management or Supervisory environment prior to assessing
- Assessing apprenticeship to Levels 3/5 standards
- Own transport and flexibility to travel is essential
The position is available immediately.
This vacancy is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle.
TAQA, NVQ Assessor, A1, D32, D33, Retail Assessor, Management Assessor, Apprenticeships, PTTLS, Functional Skills