Growing North East company is seeking to appoint a Project Support Administrator to join its successful team.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work as part of a leading Project Management team along with a competitive salary c£18-22,000pa plus benefits.
The position will take responsibility for all aspects of Project Administration including:
- Liaising with both the project team and clients
- Updating project systems and trackers
- Keeping project files up to date and ensuring all documentation is effectively managed
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers to order equipment and materials
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Supporting Project Managers with ad hoc administrative duties as required
Candidates will ideally have experience in a similar role and a background in the engineering field would be beneficial but is not essential.
Applicants should have strong written and verbal communication skills along with advanced knowledge of MS Office packages and in particular Excel.