CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR/ PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Paying up to £8.21 per hour
To start week commencing 19th March 2018
Initially temporary for 12 weeks with view to go permanent
Our client based in Washington is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor to act as the first port of contact for external customers and colleagues.
We are looking for someone with a good, stable history working in a Customer-focussed environment. You will be very comfortable working on the phones and working with new databases and software systems. A background in administration would also be desirable.
In return you will receive an hourly salary of up to £8.21 depending on experience, plus other great benefits.
You will work shifts on a monthly rota, working 5 days out of 7 between 06:00 - 18:00.
Working as a Customer/Payroll Support Administrator you will be working as part of a team responsible for supporting payroll for staff working across the country.
Your duties will include:
- Taking calls from external customers and internal colleagues, ensuring all calls are properly logged on the system
- Escalating any unresolved queries or complaints to ensure first-call resolution
- Taking responsibility for the Customer Service and Administration for staff payroll (full payroll training given)
- Setting up new starters on the system, processing leavers, updating sickness records and chasing timesheets
- Providing a first-class customer service
- Ensuring all systems are updated, monitored and maintained
- Support invoicing procedures as necessary
The successful Payroll Support Advisor will have the following background:
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Recent experience of working in a phone-based customer service role is essential
- Experience of working in the Administrative sector is desireable but not essential
- Ability to listen, question and interpret information to understand requirements
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines and manage workload
- Confident making decisions keeping in mind the overall impact on the business
This is an excellent opportunity, the company offer a modern working environment in a busy office environment. This is a busy, challenging role and offers a lot of variety. Free onsite parking is available. Due the shift patterns we would recommend that you have your own transport.
We are interviewing for this role between the 14th-16th March with view to start immediately.