NVQ Assessor - Team Leading
Location - London
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced Trainers/NVQ Assessors to join a company voted as one of the UK's best to work for in 2017.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leading Assessor to cover the London area assessing levels 2 & 3 Apprenticeships.
A background in Team Leading is essential. Working as an NVQ Assessor, you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £25000 (plus a bonus of up to 5%), a company car, 25 days holidays and bank holidays. You would also qualify for the company pension scheme, and additional benefits including a laptop, mobile and business mileage which is paid from home.
As a Trainer/NVQ Assessor in Team Leading you would be:
- Supporting learners who are undertaking Apprenticeships in Team Leading (Retail is desirable)
- Supporting apprenticeships to L3 through the full standards including Functional Skills (L2)
- Providing learners with information and guidance
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Working to specific quality and completion targets
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the NVQ Assessor in Team Leading:
- Assessor Qualified, A1, TAQA or D32, D33, CAVA
- PTLLS or recognised Teaching Qualification
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT is highly desirable.
- Experience of working in a Team Leading, Management or Supervisory environment prior to assessing
- Retail Assessing and competence is also highly desirable
- Assessing apprenticeship to Levels 3 standards
- Flexibility to travel is essential
The position is available immediately.
This vacancy is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle.
TAQA, NVQ Assessor, A1, D32, D33, Retail Assessor, Team Leading Assessor, Apprenticeships, PTLLS, Functional Skills, Retail Trainer