Apprenticeship Assessor - Retail
Location: Sussex and surrounding areas
We are currently recruiting for a large prestigious company, who have been voted as one of the UK's best 25 companies to work for.
We are looking for an experienced Retail Assessor to cover Sussex and surrounding areas assessing levels 2 & 3 Apprenticeships.
This company offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
As a qualified and experienced Assessor, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary up to £25,000
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Bonuses of up to 5%
- Staff Discount
This is a home-based position, duties of the Assessor - Retail:
- Support learners undertaking Retail apprenticeships up to level 3, including functional skills
- Provide information and guidance
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for a Retail Assessor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Vocational competence within a retail environment, ideally up to supervisory level would be desirable
- Experience of training within a retail sector
- Experience assessing full apprenticeship frameworks/standards
- Delivery of functional skills in Maths & English
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Retail Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Retail Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, Apprenticeships, Customer Service Assessor