£17,500 per annum with salary review after 6 months
A major, market leading company is seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to support their sales department. The role involves working for a highly prestigious organisation in a fast paced environment.
The position is temporary, initially for 3 months, with a view to going permanent. You will work Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:00 and 08:30 - 14:30 on Friday. The Sales Administrator will receive a salary of £17,500 with salary review after 6 months.
As first point of contact within the company, the Sales Administrator will be responsible for providing a first class service to customers. Working as part of a small team, duties will include:
- Responding to a wide range of customer enquiries via telephone, email, chat etc.
- Processing customer orders
- Producing picking lists for the warehouse team based on orders
- Continually updating CRM system
- Liaising with a wide range of internal departments
- Filing and other administrative support
This role is working in an exciting department within a growing company. There is great opportunity to progress and develop in this role so we are looking for candidate who want to build a career in administration.
The successful Sales Administrator will have the following skills
- Good knowledge of computer operations (Knowledge of SAGE products is ideal)
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Good listening and response skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Solid problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in an Administrative role
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a thriving, vibrant environment as part of a successful team. This role is interviewing week commencing 16th April with view to start immediately.