We are currently supporting one of the UK's most reputable Training Providers.
This organisation has been recently been rated as Outstanding by Ofsted and are experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant/Business Development Executive with experience of supporting and selling Apprenticeship Programmes.
This Training providers delivers a wide range of apprenticeships to companies throughout England. .
This company offer a starting salary of up to £25000, bonus, Pension Scheme, 23 days holidays and bank holidays which rises with length of service, 40 pence per mile, laptop phone and additional benefits.
Main duties of the Recruitment Consultant/Business Development Executive will include:
- Employer Engagement with internal and external partners
- Attending appointments to discuss how the Levy works and carrying out Training Needs Analysis and how apprenticeships schemes work, alongside benefits and sign up process
- Selling a wide range of Apprenticeship programmes to external clients.
- Forging new networks, through Business Development techniques, cold calling, Lead generation, marketing campaigns and social media, i.e Linked-in
- Working to set sales targets in the form of apprenticeship starts
- Attending networking seminars, breakfast meetings
- Ensuring enrolment and IAG to learners follows company procedure
Skills and Experience Required for the position of Recruitment Consultant/Business Development Executive
- Previous experience working within Recruitment, Business Development/Employer Engagement
- Proven track record of selling Apprenticeship or Recruitment Programmes
- Demonstrates evidence of exceeding sales targets through cold calling, lead generation and new Business Development
- Up to date knowledge of Social media platforms such as Linked, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Target/Sales focused who can work on own initiative
- Experience of preparing and presenting to Senior Management
- Full UK Driving license with own car
The position is available immediately. For more information please contact Simon Atkins
Keywords: Sales, Recruitment Consultant Business Development, Employer Engagement, Apprenticeships, NVQ, Functional Skills, Trailblazers, Sales Executive, Telesales, Lead Generation, Apprenticeship Levy, Funding
This position is being managed by Newcastle Pertemps
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer