Apprenticeship Assessor- Management-
We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering Management Programmes.
This Training providers delivers a wide range of apprenticeships within Financial, Accountancy and Business Training to companies throughout England. .
This company offer a starting salary of up £27000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays, Life Insurance and a wide range of other benefits. As a Management Assessor you will also receive business mileage of 36 pence per mile.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Management Assessor/Tutor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Management Apprenticeships/ ILM Qualifications up to level 5, including functional skills where applicable
- Delivery of qualifications in a classroom setting and on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Management Assessor-
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTTLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a Recognised Management Qualification- ILM/CMI
- Vocational competence within Management
- Experience of delivering and assessing Management Qualifications to L5
- Delivery of functional skills in Maths & English
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, AAT, Accountancy, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer,