Our client is a strong international organisation, who actively encourage fun, creativity and team spirit. They provide the fuel needed for SME's to drive their businesses forward.
The company are looking to recruit an outgoing and dynamic Technical Support Advisor, who is fully fluent in German and English.
The role of Tech Support Agent:
You will work with business customers, from small local companies to larger organisations. You will work with a caseload of customers who want to build a relationship with you and feel safe in the knowledge that you are on hand whenever they may need your help. You will provide them with technical software support, ensuring that their systems meet their needs and resolving any problems they may encounter. You will work to SLAs, ensuring all of your customers are dealt with promptly and receive a thorough resolution to their call. Exceptional communication skills are essential in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to converse with customers of all levels and tailor your approach to suit. As a member of an established team, you will actively look to support your colleagues and assist them in reaching solutions to complex problems where needed.
- You MUST be fully fluent in both German and English languages
- You MUST have some kind of technical background, either through education or work experience
- Strong Customer Service experience is required
- The ability to demonstrate effective problem solving skills
- Starting Salary of £18,250 (rising to 19500 after probation)
- 25 days annual holiday (+Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Rota of hours worked between 7.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- No sales!
Due to the large amount of applications we are currently experiencing, we may be unable to respond to unsuccessful applications. If you have not heard from us after 5 working days following your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occassion.