We are currently looking for the best talent in the market to join a highly regarded high street brand that have over 45 year's high street retail experience.
Due to market growth, this highly regarded Retailer has recently opened a new showroom in Guildford Centre.
We are looking to recruit creative and successful Retail and Showroom Advisors with a passion for Interior design to drive sales and exceed customer expectations.
This retailer is a house hold name whose reputation speaks for itself. They are one of the UK's leading providers of dressing and furnishings.
This is a unique opportunity for successful Retail/Interior Designers to be part of the success of a new Retail outlet.
You will be working as part of a motivated team of Retail Consultants and will be inspirational in leading from the front and exceeding all customer expectations.
Having a proven track record in Retail and a passion for Interior Design you will form part of a winning team that will deliver an exceptional service to its customers.
The showroom is designed to make the customer feel relaxed and comfortable. Each customer will be taken through a consultation, to identify needs, designs, colour, pattern, measurements of window dressing and accessories. The consultation includes images, prices and examples of how the order may look using tablets and 3d software.
The Showroom Advisor /Interior Designer will contribute to the daily performance of the showroom, which will include:
- Showroom Performance
- Offering a friendly and professional consultation so that customer expectations are exceeded
- Merchandising, Visual Displays, Point of Sale, Stock
- Financial transactions, including banking and refunds
- Driving sales and creating a vibrant and professional work environment
- Leading by example, setting exceptional high standards for the team to follow
In return you can expect a salary of around £24000, with Pension, Health Care, product discounts and a generous holiday scheme.
The showroom is open 7 days per week, so the role will entail working on a rota 5 days from 7.
What are we looking for?
If you have a proven track record in Retail and Interior Design, we would love to hear from you.
Additional Skills and Experience to make the perfect candidate:
- Customer focused who demonstrates success by exceeding customer expectations and leading from the front
- Thrives on a challenge by using artistic flair and creativity
- Demonstrates a passion for Interior Design and exceed customer expectations
- Sales focused and has a dedication for going the extra mile to get the job done
If this sound likes the perfect opportunity for you, please apply in confidence.
This position is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Retail , Interior Designer, Retail, Merchandising, Interior Design, Retail Management, Showroom Manager, Textiles, Home Furnishings, Department Manager , Retail Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Showroom,