We are currently recruiting for a National Training Provider who have recently been awarded as a Good Training Organisation by Ofsted
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Tutor/Assessor to support learners on a wide range of Apprenticeship Programmes in Derby.
This company offers a starting salary of £23000 with a review of up to £25000 after 6 months and potential bonus of £3000 per annum, 40 pence per mile, laptop and mobile. This training provider regularly reviews salaries, based against performance.
This is a home-based position, duties of the Tutor/Assessor will include:
- Support learners undertaking a wide range of apprenticeships in Business Admin, Customer Services, Team Leading, Management and functional skills
- Provide information and guidance
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for a Tutor Assessor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Vocational competence within a Team Leader or Managerial
- Experience of delivering apprenticeships on new standards
- Delivery of functional skills in Maths & English
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Tutor, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, Apprenticeships, Customer Service Assessor, Business Admin Assessor, Management Tutor